We use and third-party cookies to improve our services and show advertising related to their preferences by analyzing their browsing habits. If you continue to browse , consider that acceptable for use . You can change the settings or get more information here
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the computer / smartphone / tablet user to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation is made from that computer.
Technically , cookies are arbitrary pieces of data defined by the web server and sent to the browser . The browser returns to the server unchanged , reflecting a state ( memory of previous events) in the HTTP transactions that otherwise would be independent of the state.
Cookies specifications suggest that browsers should support a minimum number of cookies or a minimum amount of memory to store . Specifically , it is expected that a browser is capable of storing at least 300 cookies 4 kilobytes each, and at least 20 cookies per server or domain.
The server sets the cookie can specify a deletion date , in which case the cookie will be removed on that date. A shopping site might want to help potential customers remember the things he had in his shopping cart even if they close the browser without making a purchase and return later to avoid having to search for new products . In that case , the server would create cookie deletion date as desired by the designer of the website. If a deletion date is not set, the cookie is deleted when the user closes their browser. Therefore, set a date of deletion is a way to make the cookie survive across sessions. For this reason, dated erase cookies are called persistent.
To learn more about cookies, we suggest that you can access the following link : http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/usuario.
In this website the following cookies that are detailed in the following table:
• Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted once users close their browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, and to support website security or basic functionality. They do not contain personal information allowing an individual to be identified..
• Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and are read by the website every time users revisit the site. They have a specific expiry date, following which the cookie will no longer function. They serve to identify the actions and preferences of users; to analyze visits and help understand how users reach the website, and to improve the services that it offers.
• Functionality Cookies: They serve to recall decisions taken by users, such as their login details or IDs. Information from these cookies is anonymous (in other words, it does not contain a name, address or other personal details).
• Third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are installed by a website other than the site that the user is visiting, for example those used by social media (such as Facebook) or by external content plug-ins (such as Google Maps).
• Analytical Cookies: The purpose of these cookies is periodic maintenance and to guarantee better functionality and user service, by gathering activity data.
|Name of cookie||Duration of cookie||Purpose of cookie|
|Cookie_alerta||Expires upon conclusion of the session.||Used to ascertain whether the user has read the privacy policies.|
|Analytics||Nielsen SiteCensus (Nielsen [*])||Number of visits , pages visited sections or time navigation , sites visited before entering this site , details of the browsers used statx|
|Adobe Analytics||Sites visited and time spent browsing , web leading to the site , searches performed statistical reports on how users find the site, how they use it and if it works properly|
The information collected through these cookies , relative to the user's computer may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this site . The user may, at any time , choose which cookies you want to work on this website by and can disable Cookies:
Browser settings, eg:
- CHROME, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- EXPLORER, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- FIREFOX, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Systems regarding specific opt -out cookie in question ( these systems can lead to install on your computer a cookie " reject " to work off his choice )
- Other third-party tools available online , allowing users to detect cookies on each Web site you visit and deactivation manage (eg Ghostery : https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy-statements/ , https: / / www.ghostery.com / faq ) .